Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is the US Navy's contract vehicle to procure all future engineering, technical, logistics, program management and financial support services. It is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award contract (MAC) awarded by the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) to prime contractors in seven nationwide geographic zones.
Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) is pleased to be a prime contractor in 4 zones (geographic regions) for the Seaport Enhanced MAC. The AER team has 8 supporting team members.
Contract number: N00178-11-D-6458
Award date: June 30, 2011
Agencies supported by SeaPort-e
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- US Marine Corps