We would like to meet with you while you’re at AMS; please contact us.
AER is contributing 13 presentations focused on these areas; see details on these presentations and speakers.
- Solar irradiance forecasting
- Seasonal weather variation impact on energy industry
- Operational science algorithm design augmenting SADT with UML
- GOES-R level 2 algorithms: Cloud pathfinder
- Compression techniques for the GOES-R Rebroadcasting (GRB) sub-system
- GOES-R Algorithm Library Services
- Tropical cyclone intensity forecasting
- Efficient space-time indexing
- Modeling urban circulation in Salt Lake City area using WRF urban canopy
- WRF-CHEM GOCART for fine-scale dust forecasting
- Interactive ensemble data assimilation
- Microphysics parameterizations on simulation of bow echo
- Stratospheric mountain wave breaking at the tropopause