We would like to meet with you while you’re at the European Geosciences Union (EDU) General Assembly 2011; please contact us.
AER is contributing 9 presentations focused on these areas; see details on these presentations and speakers.
- How useful was ENSO in predicting Northern Hemisphere climate anomalies over the past two winters?
- Attributing Climate-Scale Variability in Atlantic Ocean Heat Storage
- Tropospheric precursors and stratospheric warmings
- Impact of atmosphere/ocean models' climate scenarios on angular momentum and related EOP parameters
- Ensemble regression exigent analysis applied to a case of Florida citrus damage
- Potential for temporal aliasing in satellite-derived SSS measurements
- A strategy to optimize the use of retrievals in data assimilation
- Low-Frequency Variability in Regional Sea Level: The Roles of Advection, Diffusion and Surface Buoyancy Fluxes
- Model and GRACE analyses of self-attraction and loading effects on ocean mass redistribution