Venue: New York Times
Update April 8. 2011: Since Dr. Cohen's Op Ed was published in the New York Times on December 25, numerous articles have highlighted the accuracy of AER's seasonal forecast and the science behind the forecasting skill:
- Our winter forecast accuracy and science highlighted in Andy Revkin's DotEarth blog; DotEarth blog for the New York Times, April 8, 2011
- The Far North and Wintry Weather; DotEarth blog for the New York Times, April 8, 2011. Andy Revkin highlights AER's winter season forecast skill plus the research behind the prediction.
- Holiday Blizzard: More Signs of Global Warming; TIME Magazine, December 28, 2010
- Revkin's blog post set a challenge for our forecast; DotEarth blog for the New York Times, December 28, 2010. (Dr. Cohen's forecast passed, with flying colors!)
- Wintry Weather and Global Warming; DotEarth blog for the New York Times, December 27, 2010
- Is Global Warming Making It Snow?; Forbes, December 27, 2010